Romanian economy defiant to international crisis
Mar 27, 2009
Romanian National Bank Governor, Mr Mugur Isarescu assures the recent IMF loan will insure stability and possibly growth of the Romanian economy, in spite of all international positions.
- Renaissance Hotel opens in Lagos, Nigeria @RenHotels https://t.co/nlLFRIFKpj
- Hard Rock Hotel to open in Costa Rica at Papayago https://t.co/zOEJr8S8It @HardRockHotels https://t.co/8VyNhQdIzX
- Richard Mille unveils worlds lightest split second Tourbillon @Richard_Mille https://t.co/AeNvpRKlvU
- ROLEX to open by summer a new store in Munich on Maximilianstrasse 6
- Barbour opens new store in St Petersburg, Russian within Nevsky Center complex @Barbour https://t.co/6cV9Uoc1kL