Romanian economy defiant to international crisis
Mar 27, 2009
Romanian National Bank Governor, Mr Mugur Isarescu assures the recent IMF loan will insure stability and possibly growth of the Romanian economy, in spite of all international positions.
- Rolls-Royce Motor Cars debuts its first ever ‘Rolls-Royce Boutique’ in Dubai https://t.co/FlktdSqi7a @rollsroycecars https://t.co/clTPJgtlOa
- Shangri-La at The Shard, London unveils new Sky Lounge and Wine Wall https://t.co/a6Fo7Bj1rz @ShangriLaShard… https://t.co/aJFHXfUNFF
- Caran d’Ache US$ 21,000 Astrograph rocket-pen in collaboration with MB&F @Caran_dAche @MBandF https://t.co/FZi8m14XCZ
- Selfridges full year profits down 1.9% https://t.co/9RkC0sBmDR @Selfridges https://t.co/5nP6mf0f1K
- Miami, home to the first luxury residential project branded by Aston Martin https://t.co/52QYuVDDmx @astonmartin https://t.co/tlOxmPHGUY