Romanian economy defiant to international crisis
Mar 27, 2009
Romanian National Bank Governor, Mr Mugur Isarescu assures the recent IMF loan will insure stability and possibly growth of the Romanian economy, in spite of all international positions.
- Breitling sold to private equity firm CVC Partners https://t.co/a7jX6wtr3D @Breitling https://t.co/Hd3lUrvC9v
- Chantecler 70th anniversary collection - Caleidoscopo - inspired by Capri @ChanteclerCapri https://t.co/IsC3SSRFe7
- Givenchy Spa opens at Metropole Hotel Monte Carlo https://t.co/RAXo3134II @givenchy @MetropoleMonaco https://t.co/oyAFRjyLYK
- Interparfums first quarter revenue increases 34% https://t.co/OGWfmTIvPf @interparfums https://t.co/322aPI5Pdt
- Why luxury remains far out of reach for Amazon and Walmart https://t.co/nZdvP6hRGb