Romanian economy defiant to international crisis
Mar 27, 2009
Romanian National Bank Governor, Mr Mugur Isarescu assures the recent IMF loan will insure stability and possibly growth of the Romanian economy, in spite of all international positions.
- Hotel de Paris, Monte Carlo unveils Chopard Christmas tree #hoteldeparis https://t.co/Kl9fmFbHA5
- Michael Kors opens new store in Cape Town https://t.co/fN9loPyGch @MichaelKors https://t.co/zWfi0iAWiF
- Fauchon aims to open its second hotel in Japan https://t.co/btj84LN2vG https://t.co/4B0SJzFryj
- Dusit International to operate Dusit Thani Istanbul, a new luxury residences development @DusitThani https://t.co/OzJtD1X1Ed
- Karl Lagerfeld designs the lobby of Estates at Acqualina, the $1.5 billion, 244-room residential development in Mia… https://t.co/mEMlvz8Oga