Romanian economy defiant to international crisis
Mar 27, 2009
Romanian National Bank Governor, Mr Mugur Isarescu assures the recent IMF loan will insure stability and possibly growth of the Romanian economy, in spite of all international positions.
- The global personal luxury goods market is highly fragmented https://t.co/3LGzgydv0Q @technavio https://t.co/zt3CdfFkYD
- Marciano Guess changes its name to Marciano Los Angeles @Marciano @GUESS https://t.co/puJwWr5AMS
- STK Restaurant to open at The Ritz-Carlton Doha, Qatar @eatSTK @RitzCarlton https://t.co/LuuRCWjSVI
- British Airways Gatwick new First & Business lounge @British_Airways @Gatwick_Airport https://t.co/dlun8F8e9M
- Moynat opens “Le Trunk Show” temporary shop-in-shop at Barneys Los Angeles @BarneysNY @MoynatParis https://t.co/UyZhZFuXCR