Miu Miu opens new store in Hawaii
Jan 3, 2016
Italian luxury brand Miu Miu has opened a new store in Hawaii on the prestigious Kalakaua Avenue. Designed by the architect Roberto Baciocchi, the store features the ready to wear, bag, accessory and footwear collections.
- Loewe opens new store in Melbourne – first in Australia https://t.co/AmoTMtN7rJ @LoeweOfficial https://t.co/OkFvN5QFGD
- “The Nutcracker’s Dream” fairytale at The Ritz-Carlton Vienna https://t.co/8M9nXNg8eQ #RCMemories @RitzCarlton https://t.co/cZtbvPvxPA
- Raffles Beijing rebranded as NUO Hotel Beijing https://t.co/ZlvwdjIPsR @raffleshotels @nuobeijinghotel https://t.co/qg6NapGnJN
- Montblanc to open new store in Milan at Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II @montblanc_world https://t.co/4TQdjIU9NQ
- Cartier available at Walmart? https://t.co/MrW6cE1HnV @Cartier https://t.co/jhbqVFp4Im