Miu Miu opens new store in Hawaii
Jan 3, 2016
Italian luxury brand Miu Miu has opened a new store in Hawaii on the prestigious Kalakaua Avenue. Designed by the architect Roberto Baciocchi, the store features the ready to wear, bag, accessory and footwear collections.
- Valentino opens new store in St Petersburg, Russia https://t.co/f3qtWQqTai @MaisonValentino https://t.co/Z8hs6GwN8k
- AMI by Alexadre Mattiussi opens in Hong Kong at Causeway Bay https://t.co/dbg1vbMDbn
- Mandarin Oriental, Paris unveils rooftop vegetable garden https://t.co/w1sQy2XoGP @MO_PARIS @MO_HOTELS https://t.co/yuoCiW6LBy
- Furla grows 31% in Russia and celebrates 15 years presence https://t.co/q5DfGqh8kU @Furla https://t.co/AERe74e6p5
- Estée Lauder acquires Becca Cosmetics for US$200 million https://t.co/8XND23dzif @EsteeLauder @BECCA_COSMETICS https://t.co/o2J1W9hQ0e