Mandarin Oriental, Geneva launches exclusive package to enjoy the Davis Cup in style
Mandarin Oriental, Geneva has launched an exclusive package for serious Tennis fans to enjoy the World Group first round of Davis Cup between Switzerland and the Czech Republic in premium VIP seats at Geneva’s Palexpo this February.
Specially created for those wanting to enjoy Davis Cup in style, guests booking Mandarin Oriental, Geneva’s “Game Set & Match” package will enjoy overnight accommodation in a Junior Terrace Suite with panoramic vistas, return limousine transfer to the arena, premium seating as well as special seats to the Cup’s VIP enclosure, allowing guests a chance to get up close and personal with some of the biggest stars of Tennis.
Available on from 1 to 3 February 2013, the two-night ‘Davis Cup 2013 Game, Set & Match in Geneva’ package at Mandarin Oriental, Geneva is priced at CHF 6.500 per night and includes:
- Luxurious accommodation for two nights in a Junior Terrace Suite
- Buffet breakfast
- In-room Champagne amenity
- Round-trip Limousine airport transfer
- Exclusive VIP passes for the Davis Cup matches on Saturday 2nd and Sunday 3rd February
- Round trip Limousine Palexpo transfer
- Gourmand Menu dinner for two at Rasoi by Vineet (excluding drinks)
- Late check-out on Sunday
Reservations can be made by contacting the reservations office at Mandarin Oriental, Geneva on +41 22 909 00 01 / email@example.com. Rooms are subject to availability and terms and conditions apply.