HERMES shows 3,2 % increase in Q1 of 2009
May 9, 2009
Patrick Thomas, CEO of HERMES announced this week an encouraging 3,2 % growth for the first quarter of 2009, with a positive outlook for the rest of the year. Excluding Japan which has shown sluggish sales, the rest of the world stores posted 11 % growth.
- Viktor & Rolf unveils first bridal line @Viktor_and_Rolf https://t.co/6OpAMBNF31
- Louis XIII (Remy Martin Group) opens its very fir boutique dedicated to fine cognacs in Beijing at SKP @remymartinUS https://t.co/ewHbV5Z6e7
- Victoria Beckham to launch kids wear in collaboration with Target https://t.co/lrIWbrBoAd @victoriabeckham https://t.co/RlQpxoVhN8
- Global luxury industry impacted by terror threats in Europe, strong dollar and US elections https://t.co/Nameu6DgVQ https://t.co/jwpfqEqvq7
- Patek Philippe to showcase its largest ever grand exhibition in New York https://t.co/RCJ5rW9Ji4 @patekphillipe https://t.co/qvumHDodBo