Four Seasons opens second London hotel at Ten Trinity Square late this Fall
After recently announcing it is ending its management agreement for the Four Seasons at Canary Wharf as of April 30th 2016, Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts has unveiled details about its second London property, the Four Seasons at Ten Trinity Square
A Grade II*-listed heritage building, Ten Trinity Square building covers a 1.2-hectare (three-acre) city block, forming a hollow square with The Rotunda in the centre. From the time of its original design as headquarters of the Port of London Authority, there was a focus on providing an abundance of light to the interiors, and that priority has continued with the present transformation into a Four Seasons hotel.
Intimate at only 100 accommodations including ten signature suites, no expense is being spared in creating a truly luxurious experience including two destination restaurants plus a vibrant bar and lounge in a beautiful rotunda. For relaxation, there’s the most lavish spa sanctuary in the City of London. The gracious meeting rooms are highlighted by the historic UN Ballroom.
Ten Trinity Square is within a 20-minute drive of London City Airport, and is also just 20 minutes from both the West End and London’s second financial district of Canary Wharf. Anticipated opening is in late 2016.
Four Seasons will house three in-house restaurants, as well as round-the-clock in-room dining.
· A French restaurant – The first UK outpost of a Michelin-starred French restaurant will be announced prior to the Hotel’s opening.
· An Asian restaurant – A new concept specialising in Chinese and Japanese cuisine will be introduced for the first time at the Hotel.
· The Rotunda – The building’s original rotunda will be the setting for a bar and all-day dining.
Spa, Fitness and Leisure
A haven for attention to mind, body and soul, the lavish spa and fitness complex at Four Seasons will be open to in-house guests as well as day visitors. Features include:
· A luxurious spa with six treatment rooms, plus a hammam suite and an opulent spa suite for couples with private changing area, relaxation area, water closet and steam shower
· A circular salon for hand and foot treatments
· An indoor pool framed by classical columns is adjacent to a vitality pool, steam room and sauna
· A fitness centre, open 24/7, featuring state-of-the-art cardio and weight training equipment, plus a yoga studio
Meetings, Events and Weddings at Four Seasons
With its legacy of hosting important meetings and as a hub for trade in the city, Ten Trinity Square will continue to be one of London’s preferred addresses for business and social gatherings, now perfectly executed by Four Seasons. A total of 730 square metres of event space includes:
· The UN Ballroom, where the inaugural reception of the United Nations General Assembly took place in 1946, now beautifully restored and enhanced for today’s needs; featuring 9 metre ceilings, Corinthian columns, walnut panelling and magnificent crystal chandeliers, with large windows looking out to the Tower of London, Tower Bridge and the River Thames; ideal for events of up to 150 for dinner or 250 for receptions
· Merchants Hall, a unique circular ballroom sitting atop the rotunda is modern in style and naturally lit by windows along its circumference; it hosts up to 70 for dinner and 100 for receptions
· Three additional function rooms for board meetings, private dinners or conference breakouts, plus The Gallery may be booked for private events as well