Add

Ferrari splits from Fiat Chrysler Group

Italian luxury car-maker Ferrari will reportedly split with its Netherlands-based parent company Fiat Chrysler, led by Sergio Marchionne. The company will be listed in the US and possibly on a European exchange, according to CNN. Nearly 10 percent of Ferrari will be put on the market, while the other 90 percent of the shares will be distributed to current Fiat Chrysler shareholders. Marchionne replaced Luca Di Montezemolo as Ferrari CEO in September 2014.

Ferrari 458 Speciale at 2014 Paris Motor Show

CPP-LUXURY iOS App