Crown Resorts acquires 20% of Nobu Hospitality
Oct 29, 2015
Crown Resorts has reportedly paid $US100 million for 20 per cent of Nobu, the acclaimed Japanese restaurant chain owned by De Niro, along with celebrity chef Nobu Matsuhisa and film producer Meir Teper.
- Hermès - "Here Elsewhere", an Installation designed and directed by Robert Wilson and showcased in New York… https://t.co/htgC5ut58J
- M.A.C Cosmetics outs limited-edition makeup collection inspired by Helmut Newton @MACcosmetics https://t.co/i3NwrLWRf7
- Harrods expects record financials for a seventh year https://t.co/nc3UNLJ3tJ @Harrods https://t.co/VUNFgW7Ac2
- Wempe reopens New York store on Fifth Avenue following renovation https://t.co/jwuq7ksH1x #wempe https://t.co/vQEjo6AADc
- Victoria's Secret fashion show 2016 to be held in Paris on December 5th @VictoriasSecret https://t.co/Rd8MUw8W1X