Crown Resorts acquires 20% of Nobu Hospitality
Oct 29, 2015
Crown Resorts has reportedly paid $US100 million for 20 per cent of Nobu, the acclaimed Japanese restaurant chain owned by De Niro, along with celebrity chef Nobu Matsuhisa and film producer Meir Teper.
- Ralph Lauren shuts down flagship store in Hong Kong https://t.co/RcWcZ0Dj7e @RalphLauren
- Farfetch to create a revolutionary new Store of the Future concept https://t.co/xOuMQbEL0E @farfetch https://t.co/Lrx82qUPMb
- Mulberry reports revenues up 7% in the first half of 2016 https://t.co/y9eFBWG1VY @MulberryEngland https://t.co/6S6Z1n0tUh
- CHANEL Métiers d'Art (Pre-Fall 2017) presented at The Ritz, Paris @CHANEL @_RitzParis https://t.co/Td99hyetki
- Lardini opens first store in China in the city of Xi'an https://t.co/Bm2jQDEFds